- Explaining myself to people. My life, my choices. Fuck you if you don’t like them.
- Being jaded by people. School helped with that. Thank you to those funny ladies I hung out with for six weeks this summer…But I still have a long way to go before I trust people again.
- That my greatest strength is my sense of humor because without it I am not me.
- Taking my mother for granted.
- Crying for people who no longer exist in my life. You are staying dead assholes.
- Believing that I’m going to be alone for the rest of my life. Anyone whose ever going to be loved by me (despite my faults) is lucky to have me.
*sigh* just feeling lost today but no depression thank god lol